Monday, March 9, 2009

Everyone has an inner artist!

I think I found my inner artist. I believe that everyone is artistic and have always felt that I did not have a talent. I don't know music lyrics. I usually am the one singing watermelon or just moving my mouth. I can't draw and have tried to learn on my own and have not been successful. However, Julia bought me a How to Draw book for Christmas and I am a little better, but feel that I can still do it on my own. Nope I can't. So, I heard I had to get a blog and I absolutely loathe the idea of writing. I hate reflections and all the sorts. My new passion is blogging. I really like it. It gives me a chance to vent and I guess journal, but I don't really want to call it that. So, it has been a real positive "self-talk" for me. I am able to learn more about myself and how strong I can be.  

1 comment:

  1. I know I have told you this before, but I like your blog a lot. You have a really nice voice and are easy to read. I also like that you are enthusiastic about it. You are too hard on yourself about writing. You do it well. You also can bake like nobody's business. that is a definite talent you have.

    ReplyDelete