Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Time

It seems that time just passes me by. I'm not really sure why I created this blog, because I ignore it daily. Honestly, I had to create it for a school project and in reality we never used them. I then thought it would be a cool idea to journal my thoughts, ideas, and just anything else up in this brain of mine, but sadly that came to a close. It just took more time than I was willing to invest.

I have never been one to write or even read for that matter. I honestly hate both of them and I'm a reading teacher. Hate is a strong word, so dislike both of them. I never grasped reading or writing like others. I always felt there were other ways to be spending my time. I can't sit and concentrate on any one thing, because my mind is always on the move. People have told me to read when I go to be and I think reading is not meant for bed. If I am going to get in bed then I am going to lie down and watch T.V. to put myself to sleep. I just don't get tired by reading, I get bored. And if reading is so great then why do people put themselves to sleep at night with it? Don't get me wrong I do read, but only when I am away from distractions. Which means on an airplane, in an airport, or just bored out of my mind in a hotel. I usually read three to four books a year and that is a lot for me. Again no desire to make time for it.

So, what do I do with my time? I really can't say, because I am not sure of it. I think my mind swirls with activities to create. I always felt I was not creative and that I did not have any artistic talent, so I think I search for things to do to become artistic. Sadly this turns into a waste of money and time. I'm like a child with a new toy. I play with my idea and try some things for a couple of weeks and off to the corner it goes. My mind thinks further through the process and I realize it will take time and I'm not going to give it.

I guess I will sit and wonder what I do with my time. If I figure it out I will let you know.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are much more talented than you give yourself credit for. Just look at those pictures below this post. They tasted better than they looked. And they looked fantastic.

    Then look at the blanket you made for Hailey and at the wreath you made for our door.

    You are very talented and very creative. You just need confidence.

    ReplyDelete