Monday, March 1, 2010

Sweetness

Well, I have been in the kitchen lately making and baking cupcakes. Some of the flavors are chocolate peanut butter cake with a peanut butter filling and chocolate icing. Another is strawberry with a chocolate ganache. And last I made raspberry flavored white cupcakes with a raspberry buttercream. I will post pictures soon, but those are just of few of my creations lately.

More to come. I think I am going to try coconut with a white chocolate icing. My newest creations that I thought of will be pineapple upside down cupcakes and well you have to help me decide an order. I think chocolate cake with a mint buttercream with mini chocolate chips on top, mint white cake with a chocolate ganache. White cake baked with chocolate chips(not sure this will work) and a green mint buttercream.

This could be the reason I have trouble with food. : )Except I don't care for the cake as much as the icing. YUM!

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm ma'am.....I put in an order for some petit fours. Could you get back to me on that? Please and thank you.....and when you're famous please don't forget me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am REALLY looking forward to the mint chocolate ones. And the pineapple upside down ones too. And also the coconut. And more of the peanut butter ones. Really, just more cupcakes in general.

    ReplyDelete