Monday, March 1, 2010

End of an Era

So, tonight marks the first Monday night in eight months that I am not going to boot camp. Kind of a sad day. I miss my evening workout and know that I can't just sit at home. I have built up so much strength that I don't want that to go to waste.

What now? Well, not totally sure. I think I am going to dust off the old 24hour gym card and start going back. My goal is to go at least 4 days a week. There is so much to do at 24, that when making out my gym schedule yesterday I was having a hard time choosing classes. How could I say no to Cardio Dance Party over Turbo Kick Boxing.

I know I can be dedicated and stick to it as far as exercising goes, it is the food. I think food is my nemesis. I just love it.

Night one of my exercise program. Well, went to a movie with Jarrett and was going to go to turbo kick box class, but he has to work on his day off. Go figure! He was going to go with me and I needed extra motivation today.

Hopefully tomorrow is different.

1 comment: